The ministries that God has called us to are important, have eternal implications, and worthy of faithful stewardship. Here are seven questions every ministry leader should be able to answer:
1. What is your purpose?
2. What purpose of the church do you fill?
3. Who are you try to reach?
4. Where is God calling you to be in six months?
5. How to you accomplish what God has called you to?
6. Who can you partner with?
7. In what way do you serve people?
Answering these questions will help provide you with a clearer sense of what a healthy ministry looks like for you! To read more, check out the following article from Christianity Today.